We have a rich experience in automotive industry, in various processes, from instrument clusters to seating components manufacturing, in development and serial life.
Our team has more than 15 years of experience in the development of applications for processes improvement through application of lean manufacturing methods.
We are a flat organisation, with specific roles:
Manage commercial and financial relations.
Automotive Industry Specialist
Collaborate with business analyst by providing automotive practice expertise.
Analyze- review customer informational system, including current processes and IT systems, propose process improvements, document software requirements specifications, write online training manuals.
Develop code, databases structure and propose alternative solutions.
He is involved during RFQ phase in choosing model/ technology.
Provide presentation and trainings for automotive industry specific methods.
- Lean manufacturing digital transformation
- FMEA (AIAG, AIAG-VDA FMEA)
- Statiscal Process Control
- Management systems integration and digital transformation
- Project Management for first tier suppliers
- Quality Management
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Solution documentation by using Unified Modeling Language – creation of the Business Requirements Document and Structured Analysis
- web development: asp.net (MVC, web forms, asp)
- Databases: MS SQL
- Entity framework
We are an Engineering services provider and not software sellers; we come in your site, map your process and recommend, where applicable improvements; after, we issue Software requirement specification and start the development.