We have a rich experience in automotive industry, in various processes, from instrument clusters to seating components manufacturing, in development and serial life.
Our team has more than 15 years of experience in the development of applications for processes improvement through application of lean manufacturing methods.
We are a flat organization, with specific roles:
Manage commercial and financial relations.
Analyze- review customer informational system, including current processes and IT systems, propose process improvements, document software requirements specifications, write online training manuals.
Provides advice related to improve current practices according automotive standards by acting as an Automotive Industry Specialist.
Develop code, databases structure and propose alternative solutions.
Select model/ technology, develop and test code, install on test and customer machine.
System Engineer in Computer Science
Assure infrastructure availability by permanent monitor Intranet and web digital tools including hardware infrastructure.
Supervise and perform virtual machines backup and provides 1st level support for Omnium Team.
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Solution documentation by using Unified Modeling Language - creation of the Business Requirements Document and Structured Analysis
- web development: asp.net (MVC, web forms, asp)
- Databases: MS SQL
- VBA - office documents automation
- Entity framework
We are an Engineering services provider and not software sellers; we come in your site, map your process and recommend, where applicable improvements; after, we issue Software requirement specification and start the development.
Summary of Omnium team technical skills
- automotive industry know-how (lean manufacturing, production, quality management, project management, maintenance)
- System analysis, optimization and design by using UML
- asp.net web programming by using VB.net, C# applications development
- Mobile application development: Android, iOS, Windows
- Windows native applications by using C#, VB.net
- Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL
- MS Office automation - VBA
- Web services development
- ERP integration -like: SAP, Priority.