Business Analyst is a specialist working in business analysis field. According International Institute of Business Analysis, business analysis is a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to organizations, whether they are for-profit businesses, governments, or non-profits. By identifying opportunities for improvements Business Analyst facilitate digital transformation of organizations by introducing digital elements.
- review and documentation of customer requirements
- identification needs and issues of users
- propose solutions to solve the users issues
- provide consulting for customer to choose possible solutions
- document the solution by using UML or other methods
- provides support during development and implementation
More on IIBA - What is a Business Analyst?