Our team has technical expertise and many years of experience developing custom VBA applications.
We started to use VBA since 2001 in Microsoft Excel, Access and AutoCAD by creating server-client applications between Microsoft applications.
When to use VBA
- you are not sure what you need to accomplish is even within the capabilities of MS Office
- you need to automate tasks in Microsoft Office applications
- you need to automate the data exchange between applications
What you can do with VBA
- transform manual operations into automatically operations, eliminate hours without added-value
- pull data from all different sources into Excel including SQL, Oracle, .CSV files and others data sources
- create reports, dashboards by using data from various databases
Visual Basic is a computer programming language that allows the creation of user-defined functions and the automation of specific computer processes and calculations.